As a year ends, or in this case a decade, it is always worth giving a little time to reflect on what has past, enjoy reminiscing on the good times, but also constructively giving some thought to what, and more specifically how you might improve something. That is exactly what Rebecca and I have been doing with the Breakout. We also have received plenty of helpful and constructive feedback from the 2019 alumni, which has proved extremely useful in this process.
For the October Breakout we had moved to Five Lakes Resort just outside Colchester, and we also had a much smaller group, which included people who worked for somebody else, rather than ran their own business.
Here is what some of them said about their experience:
“Fantastic course! Got loads out of it and had a great time!”
“Thank you so much Jacky and Rebecca! I found the two days Great Business Breakout so helpful for my business. It was great to have some dedicated time to really focus on moving my business forward. I gained some brilliant tips that helped with my focus and motivation. I would highly recommend doing this course. Jacky and Rebecca are very knowledgeable and supportive. They can really help your business whether you are just starting off or have an already well-established business.”
“I had a wonderful time with Jacky and Rebecca, their knowledge is fantastic and they are both such lovely people to spend time with in and out of the “class room” less than a week on and I am already benefiting from their wisdom, and I know I will continue to grow my business successfully because of their guidance. Thank you, Jacky and Rebecca.”
“Attended the recent Great Business Breakout with Jacky & Rebecca. Two days taken out of my business life and I came away feeling that I would not have achieved the focus and knowledge in two years!! Thank you so much ladies and also for the continued after support in the private facebook group.”
A great couple of days on the Great Business Breakout! Couldn’t recommend this highly enough for any business that wants to refine their sales & marketing strategies! Brilliant content with just the right amount of discussion and practical activities delivered brilliantly by Jacky and Rebecca. The five lakes resort offered the perfect place to escape the office for a few days. I think i’m still full from the constant supply of food, they certainly knew how to keep me happy!!”
From our perspective we were conscious that we had a very diverse and small group, of which some didn’t work for themselves, and we wanted to make sure that we got the context right for everybody, so that all could get what they needed. The reality was that the dynamics were great which made this really easy. Equally the smaller group, enabled us to give people more time to reflect and work on their own stuff, as well as more one to one coaching.
This time around EVERYBODY was residential, they thoroughly enjoyed the facilities and the opportunity to step away from their businesses and focus on the future.
- This year we have decided to cap the numbers at eight per workshop, to enable us to give people more one to one coaching and time to reflect, and get work done on their businesses. This means there will only be 16 places available in 2020.
- The workbook is a huge success. Our goal was to provide something that would NOT end up on the shelf, it’s size and style makes it really easy to take everywhere, and there is plenty of note and doodle pages so you can keep adding to it and evolving your ideas. The feedback is it is proving a practical and useful tool, and in fact there has been plenty of interest, outside of the Breakout workshop itself.
- We will be continuing with Five Lakes Resort as our venue partner. The facilities are great, the rooms luxurious, and we were so well looked after by the team there. We would really recommend them as a venue you can check them out here fivelakes.co.uk
- We will continue to offer ongoing support via the Online Alumni group for 2019 and 2020 delegates.
- We will continue with the referral scheme for the Breakout. We are offering one hours free coaching with myself or Rebecca, for every person you recommend who books.
- We are keeping the payment plans to help support small business cash flow.
What is the Breakout Again?
We have created a sales and marketing methodology for the small business owner and their team. Once you understand the methodology and skills needed, like all good cooks you can start to experiment and create recipes to suit you and your business.
To introduce you to the methodology and skills will take two days, in addition we will be providing support to all our attendees, our goal is to do everything we can to ensure you achieve your business growth goals for 2020 and beyond.
Everybody’s learning needs are unique to them. Those attending will be bringing different skills, experiences and needs to the table. Our approach is designed to make it as easy as possible for each and every attendee to take what they learn and start implementing it in their business. We use a problem solving, creative thinking, discussion-based style, that will explore your instincts, current thinking, and knowledge. We will provide you with the ‘Growth Menu’ methodology, fill the gaps in your knowledge and skills, and help you to start exploring and creating the right growth recipe for your business.
Reflection is a key part of learning, hence the reason we chose such a lovely venue, to provide you with the right environment that would encourage and enable this.
If the breakout is something you would like to do, take the plunge and grab one of the places now. We would love to have you join us. You can book your space here https://www.greatbusinessbreakout.co.uk/