Wendy Smith - NLP Practitioner & TrainerJacky has an immense range of skill and knowledge. She possesses the ability to be able to break things down into simple parts using easy to understand terms... allowing you to grow and learn. Jacky takes the overwhelm out of business marketing and strategy. She knows how to create success and easy to follow structure. I highly recommend Jacky, anytime you spend with her working on your business will be valuable.
- Sue Gathercole - Personal Trainer Jacky really helped me. She is really approachable and gave me clear advice and guidance. I feel inspired to succeed!
Debbie Hoffman - Business Manager Barclays BankJacky is an awesome business woman and mentor. Her wealth of experience and knowledge is second to none. Her range of workshops she offers are great. If you run your own business you really need Jacky Ling in your life Thanks for all your support as always Jacky
- What can I say about Jacky, she is my cheerleader, my confidant, and one of the most supportive people I have met throughout my career. Whether it is tough love or a shoulder to cry on you can't get better than this lady. Add to that her amazing knowledge, enthusiasm and ability to get you to find your own path to simpler sales. If you feel stuck with your business have a chat with Jacky, you won't regret it.
Coaching - Karen Taylor - Essex Family LawBGL has helped me to understand what I am doing well now, what I need to work on and how to bring in more of the clients I want to be working with. I am challenged to change the way I have worked in the past and how I can do things differently in the future. It is not always comfortable, but is always constructive. And so useful to have a someone help me work ON my business, not just IN it. Amazing.
Sales Training - Team - Philip MIt was a pleasure to work with Jacky. She tailored our training session to our specific training needs and made the whole day enlightening and nail bitingly exciting. Can not wait to see the results of increased sales, thank you
Rachel Wicks - Electric FootprintJust back from the fabulous gracious follow up workshop. Interactive, invaluable and insightful so I thought I'd follow-up with some well deserved fabulous feedback now to put the rest of my personal plan into action. Thanks.
Great Business Breakout - Tracy Strand - Taylor & Made TravelAttended the recent Great Business Breakout with Jacky & Rebecca. Two days taken out of my business life and I came away feeling that I would not have achieved the focus and knowledge in two years!! Thank you s much ladies and also for the continued after support in the private facebook group.
Great Business Breakout - Jane Jennison - Autonomous IdeasI attended the Great Business Breakout, co-run by Jacky. This is a great event and I highly recommend it. Jacky Ling and Rebecca Thornton facilitated an excellent event which had a huge amount of planning and preparation behind it. Also excellent resources to take away and used after the event, and a follow-up 1-2-1 with Jacky Ling. Jacky is passionate about helping people, and has a wide range of skills and experience to make this seem so effortless. I have no hesitation in recommending her and the Great Business Breakout.
Suzanne Brown - Accountant & Arbonne Independent consultantJust wanted to touch base and thank you for your coaching. I am on a roll and have gathered momentum. Many thanks couldn't have done it without your help
Coaching - Becca Chong - Tribecca CoffeeWorking with Jacky was my first experience engaging with a consultant for my small business. She took the time to meet with me beforehand so I could explain exactly what I wanted to get out of our session. We worked through a clearly laid out format with Jacky taking me through each aspect in a considered way. I was given a series of tasks to complete during the call and to take away which has helped me to clearly define my goals and measure my financial targets. The additional information and worksheets have helped me to implement these. I appreciate how Jacky very much worked with me to help me understand my value, and work on a strategy to be in a position to best move my business forward.
Karen Taylor – Proprietor Essex Family LawJacky was a huge help to me in focusing precisely what it is I do, how I should do it more effectively and, to support my business growth and personal development. I now value what I do and am able to articulate why I do it. I could not have achieved what I have without Jacky.
Sarah Holmes - Sarah Stephens PhotographyAttended a great session on Follow Up's with Jacky today. She clearly knows her stuff and it was useful and thought provoking. She has a lovely approach to training others. Highly recommended!
Rebecca Thornton - Forever LivingHad a fantastic meeting with Jacky! She really gave me the kick up the bum I needed and although I haven't managed to do everything we spoke about since I can already see the impact that just starting the actions are having on my business! A lovely lady with great advice!
James Thompson – Mr CreatorBGL is so friendly and professional at the same time. Jacky has such a warm approach to her training. Brilliant!
- My husband and I run two small businesses and in October of last year, we sent a member of staff from each company on the Business Breakout course. As two different characters, with differing skill sets, they both benefited hugely from their course and have on many occasions since returning, put into practice what they learnt over the two days. They both regularly refer to their books they were given (these are genius!). Prior to attending the course, Jacky came out to meet them and have an informal chat, which helped them all to know who they are, what makes them tick and what the guys hoped to achieve from the course. I cannot recommend Jacky and Business Growth Landscaper highly enough. Jacky's ability to judge, adapt and deliver - in a very matter of fact style - to totally different characters and businesses is second to none. What my guys achieved from their courses totally surpassed my expectations!
Karis Parker - Direct SolutionsFab session with Jacky today loved it could have stayed all day.
£ a Minute Coaching - Meg CI highly recommend BGL's £ a minute business coaching. Jacky is incredibly helpful and articulate. I own a fledgling business so we have to be very careful about what we invest in. I approached Jacky with a marketing problem and in an extremely short amount of time she was able to get to the bottom of the problem and offer several ideas and solutions to sort us out. I got much more out of the conversation than I expected. I now have a focused plan of action which I am feel very confident about. Jacky knows what she's talking about, she doesn't beat around the bush, she just gives you the answers! Thanks again Jacky.
- Jacky Ling, and BGL are amazing. For me, Jacky "gets it" She understands the sales process completely and takes on board all of the challenges that it brings. Jacky listens, understands and then offers solutions to a given issue. I had the pleasure of attending a workshop which she ran, and also many presentations since. Jacky holds the audience well and she talks sense! I would not hesitate to book another workshop with her and wholeheartedly recommend her business to anyone who is struggling to get ahead with their sales figures!
Great Business Breakout - Sue Tetley - Thrive with SueThank you so much Jacky and Rebecca! I found the two days Great Business Breakout so helpful for my business. It was great to have some dedicated time to really focus on moving my business forward. I gained some brilliant tips that helped with my focus and motivation. I would highly recommend doing this course. Jacky and Rebecca are very knowledgeable and supportive. They can really help your business whether you are just starting off or have an already well established business.
Sarah Stephen’s Photography
- Before attending the workshop, what concerned you the most about working with me? I have never regarded myself as a natural sales person and so regarded any workshop on the subject as being very out of my comfort zone. I was concerned that I might find I needed to be not 100% myself in order to be effective. How do you feel now? Jacky has a wealth of experience and is able to put across her subject with humour and great insight. I also found her approach to tapping into the sales person you really are encouraging and not as stressful as I had feared.
- What specifically is your favourite part of working with me/using our service and why? Jacky makes sure she understands your business as well as your concerns before coaching you. Her delivery is supportive and nurturing aimed to give you more confidence in your own, existing, skill set as well as giving you ideas. Her workshops fly by really quickly and usually leave you wanting more!
- If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say? Everyone could use a bit of guidance from Jacky, whether on a 121 or workshop basis. Good value for money and a worthwhile investment in yourself!
Nikki Robinson Holisticare
- Before hiring me what concerned you the most about working with me? How do you feel now?
- What specifically is your favourite part of working with me/using our service and why?
- If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?
£ a Minute Coaching - Cara TJacky is an absolute gem. I'd been looking for a business coach for quite a while, but hadn't met anyone who I felt understood me and my business. Then I came across Business Growth Landscaper and - hurrah - found exactly what I needed. Jacky's advice is spot-on and she's one of those people who exudes positivity. I also love her 'no nonsense' approach. You really do get your money's worth out of every minute of her time and she came to our meeting clearly having researched my situation and with truly insightful questions and suggestions lined up. Since our session last week, I've felt utterly re-energised, have a sense of clarity and drive to go forward, and I can't wait to work with her again.
Great Business Breakout - Jamie Griffiths - EASA great couple of days on the Great Business Breakout! Couldn't recommend this highly enough for any business that wants to refine their sales & marketing strategies! Brilliant content with just the right amount of discussion and practical activities delivered brilliantly by Jacky and Rebecca. The five lakes resort offered the perfect place to escape the office for a few days. I think i'm still full from the constant supply of food, they certainly knew how to keep me happy!!
£ a Minute Coaching - Sarah HI recently had a mini breakthrough chat with Jacky regarding a new package I am developing - especially over the pricing structure. I really needed another viewpoint on what I had drafted and I knew Jacky was just the person to give me honest and constructive feedback. Knowing that she has a wealth of sales and business experience behind her made her the obvious person to do this. I was not disappointed and it really clarified my decision making going forward. I highly recommend anyone who needs some clarity in their business to us e Jacky!
Angela Cottis – AJ TrainingHad a lovely session with Jacky and she gave me some invaluable advice about getting into the corporate market. I’m now slowly putting into practice
Laura Payne – Laura Payne Sports TherapyHaving met you previously I didn’t have any qualms about working with you. I felt completely confident that you would grasp what I wanted to do with my business and that together we could progress what I dream of doing. What I hadn’t taken into account was how much you would push me to use my creativity in the process, and ‘re ignite my passion for what I do. Our meetings are filled with much laughter, crazy brain storming sessions, and great positivity…..we achieve so much. Jacky nurtures, cajoles and encourages in equal measure. Being self-employed it can get overwhelming, being a Jack of all trades, but since working with Jacky, I feel I have someone else on the Team. She has been invaluable!
Great Business Breakout Review - Tom Walker - HorsematFantastic course! Got loads out of it and had a great time!
Sara Orsbourn – Yofis
- Before hiring me what concerned you the most about working with me? How do you feel now?
- I was concerned you would understand my issues and the complexities of my new business? Would you be able to tease something out of the “spaghetti” of thoughts, ideas and concerns I had?Now I see my business issues much more clearly and you have given me the tools and guided me along a path to achieve results!2. What specifically is your favourite part of working with me/using our service and why?My favourite part of working with you is the one to one interaction with purpose and direction, discussing difficult issues and personal weaknesses and how to overcome them. Your sense of humour and humanity as well as your informal approach within a framework! 3. If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?
- I would tell a friend – If you need to assess where you are personally or within your business, Jacky will listen to you and actually hear what you are saying, enabling her to guide and challenge you to overcome obstacles and become the best you can be.
Claire Causton – Connections Cars & Mirror ImageJacky has a way of getting to the route of your brick walls. She’s turns what seems impassable into a very clear solution that changes everything. She’s not the ‘follow a set of rules and apply to all’ business coach she’s so much more and has a wonderful patient and supportive nature which makes it very easy to work with her. If I could keep her on a retainer I would!
- Two workshops within the week with Jacky - goodness this lady knows her stuff! I knew from the first time I met Jacky at a business networking group that she was a lady who could inspire, and one with which I very much wanted to work with.Her training style is structured yet relaxed, definitely fun, and she is the most wonderful facilitator in allowing delegates to think their own ideas.I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Jacky, or any of her courses.
Great Business Breakout - Yvette GI had a wonderful time with Jacky and Rebecca, their knowledge is fantastic and they are both such lovely people to spend time with in and out of the “class room” less than a week on and I am already benefiting from their wisdom, and I know I will continue to grow my business successfully because of their guidance. Thank you Jacky and Rebecca
Sarah Banks Artist & PublisherI had a great meeting with Jacky yesterday. She was so patient and very tuned in to the kind of help I needed.
Faye Brownjohn - Pole TrainRelaxed, informative, encouraging and reinforcing....all without breaking the bank! Highly recommended.
Katie Foster - Creative Coach & VAI had an awesome session with Jacky! This lady definitely knows her stuff and really took her time to get to know me and my desires for my business. I went into the session with such a lack of clarity about my next steps, but Jacky was very patient, asked me some really great questions, really listened to my answers, and we were able to map out an exciting and doable starting point together. PLUS (and this is always a big one for me) we had a great time together doing it!! I felt safe and comfortable in the knowledge that I was in very capable hands throughout our time together. I can't recommend Jacky and her fabulous business highly enough...thank you Jacky, I'm very grateful for you.