WHEN IT’S TIME TO BE THE MIGHTY OAK
Sarah Banks Artist & PublisherI had a great meeting with Jacky yesterday. She was so patient and very tuned in to the kind of help I needed.
Great Business Breakout - Jane Jennison - Autonomous IdeasI attended the Great Business Breakout, co-run by Jacky. This is a great event and I highly recommend it. Jacky Ling and Rebecca Thornton facilitated an excellent event which had a huge amount of planning and preparation behind it. Also excellent resources to take away and used after the event, and a follow-up 1-2-1 with Jacky Ling. Jacky is passionate about helping people, and has a wide range of skills and experience to make this seem so effortless. I have no hesitation in recommending her and the Great Business Breakout.
Karen Taylor – Proprietor Essex Family LawJacky was a huge help to me in focusing precisely what it is I do, how I should do it more effectively and, to support my business growth and personal development. I now value what I do and am able to articulate why I do it. I could not have achieved what I have without Jacky.
- What can I say about Jacky, she is my cheerleader, my confidant, and one of the most supportive people I have met throughout my career. Whether it is tough love or a shoulder to cry on you can't get better than this lady. Add to that her amazing knowledge, enthusiasm and ability to get you to find your own path to simpler sales. If you feel stuck with your business have a chat with Jacky, you won't regret it.
Sara Orsbourn – Yofis
- Before hiring me what concerned you the most about working with me? How do you feel now?
- I was concerned you would understand my issues and the complexities of my new business? Would you be able to tease something out of the “spaghetti” of thoughts, ideas and concerns I had?Now I see my business issues much more clearly and you have given me the tools and guided me along a path to achieve results!2. What specifically is your favourite part of working with me/using our service and why?My favourite part of working with you is the one to one interaction with purpose and direction, discussing difficult issues and personal weaknesses and how to overcome them. Your sense of humour and humanity as well as your informal approach within a framework! 3. If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?
- I would tell a friend – If you need to assess where you are personally or within your business, Jacky will listen to you and actually hear what you are saying, enabling her to guide and challenge you to overcome obstacles and become the best you can be.
Sarah Stephen’s Photography
- Before attending the workshop, what concerned you the most about working with me? I have never regarded myself as a natural sales person and so regarded any workshop on the subject as being very out of my comfort zone. I was concerned that I might find I needed to be not 100% myself in order to be effective. How do you feel now? Jacky has a wealth of experience and is able to put across her subject with humour and great insight. I also found her approach to tapping into the sales person you really are encouraging and not as stressful as I had feared.
- What specifically is your favourite part of working with me/using our service and why? Jacky makes sure she understands your business as well as your concerns before coaching you. Her delivery is supportive and nurturing aimed to give you more confidence in your own, existing, skill set as well as giving you ideas. Her workshops fly by really quickly and usually leave you wanting more!
- If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say? Everyone could use a bit of guidance from Jacky, whether on a 121 or workshop basis. Good value for money and a worthwhile investment in yourself!