Sales stigma seems to be everywhere, in Large corporate, SMEs, business start-up, micro business, sole traders. Somehow selling is often perceived to be a shameful and dishonourable practice. When in fact the ability to market and sell will ensure the continued existence and growth of any business.
For the micro, new or small business owner the marketing and selling of their product or service is often where it all falls apart, and unlike “big business” they only have themselves to fall back on and sort it out.
The good news is that there is a SELLING EVOLUTION going on, and in truth it has been happening gradually for the past twenty years. To SELL well is actually really simple and straight forward.
We have over 55 years’ experience in business development, sales, marketing and customer care. We use our extensive knowledge and experience to support micro, new and small business owners with all aspects of their sales and marketing. We also have a small family business heritage, so we understand and have first hand experience of the particular challenges faced.
We work with you to help you:
- Find the most effective and appropriate way to market and sell your particular product or service.
- Find the sales skills you already have! Yes, really you do loads of them!
- Identify and develop the skills that need a bit of work.
- Sell in a way that is congruent with your vision and values.
- Grow your confidence and resilience.
- Keep innovating and growing your business.